[thelist] Re: thelist evolt.org -- Site Review

Dayn Riegel @ NYAD, Inc. kichigai at jointhe.net
Wed Feb 27 15:21:01 CST 2002

Jeff:

For what it's worth -- puh-leaze don't use Flash!!! I don't think I could
take another week-long post about Flash this, or Flash that...

Hehehe... Sorry, couldn't resist.

But seriously -- I can't see the site. Not coming up. Time's Out. 404's.

Where did you say it was hosted?

-_- D.

.... Original Post ....

Message: 8