Turn off Flash [was Re: [thelist] Re: Uninstalling Flash (was: )]

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Wed Feb 27 20:36:01 CST 2002

If you might need Flash capabilities in the future then why not have the
option of just turning it off?  I found an interesting program to do this
called FlashSwitch http://www.flashswitch.com/ and it's free too, well at
least for 6 months anyways.
I am not affiliated with FlashSwitch in any shape or form.

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 05:28 PM 2/27/2002 -0800, John Dowdell spoke this: