[thelist] Reply-to Headers

Michael Pemberton pemberton_m at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:51:00 CST 2002

Is there any way of getting a mailing list to replace your From: address
with the Reply-to: entry on your emails.

I ask because I notice that what at work, I use my hotmail account to read /
send mail.  I have set hotmail to use my real email address as the Reply-to
address and was interested to see that lists such as this one replace the
reply-to entry with their own address (as they should).

This means that when someone selects "reply-to all" or just pulls my address
of the email, it reads as being my hotmail address instead of my real one.

Any suggestions?

Note to DJC: Ooops.  It's been a long week. :)

<tip type="Unattended Windows2000 Installation" author="Michael Pemberton">
If your having problems triggering an unattended installation, check to see
if you have 'MsDosInitiated="1"' appearing the the [data] section of you
unattend.txt.

Sometimes even if you are triggering it from DOS, you still need to set it
to zero.
</tip>