[thelist] Re: Re: Re: Attachments... Off the List

Dayn Riegel @ NYAD, Inc. kichigai at jointhe.net
Wed Feb 27 21:55:01 CST 2002

Daniel:

Well, I certainly would not do any anonymous (heck, I can barely
spell it some days...) ftp'ing but I can easily set up users for those
that really, really want to use it for evolt purposes only.

I can even give everyone a single MB of space if that was necessary
to keep it down to a dull roar. ;)

My point is, as you so nicely put it as well, is that there are
just a few "guidelines" that have to be followed in order for a list
like this to survive.

Heck, I even goofed by accidentally replying and left the *entire*
post in it, etc.

However, I think what the evolt'er was trying to do, sending the
snapshots over, was well worth his effort -- shame it just doesn't
make sense for the people on slow feeds or pay-by-feed connections.

Just trying to help here and that's all... I do thank you for your
kind words!!!

Cheers! (ssshhh, I'm not British...)

-_- D.

.... Original ....