[thelist] Coprenic 2001 Pro

Andy Hey andy at houseospank.com
Thu Feb 28 05:45:13 CST 2002

AFAIK it is a piece of software that helps you search. I think you open
the app select the search engines you want to submit the query to, type
the query and initiate the search. I then sends your query to multi
search engines and returns the results to you. I think anyway! :)

-=-------------------------=-
-= Regards                 =-
-= Andy Hey                =-
-= w: http://port-21.net   =-