[thelist] sorting threads (was: Re: Cranky Admins & Offlist Comments & Firetrace space...)

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Feb 28 16:19:33 CST 2002

From: "Dayn Riegel @ NYAD, Inc." <kichigai at jointhe.net>

> [...]
>
>P.S. Anybody reading down this far... I wonder if there is a way
>to get similar/like threads together so you don't have to scroll the
>entire list to find where posts are that pertain to similar topics,
>etc... Am I missing something?

Switch to Mozilla.  It has a threaded email view that works really well.
  And it will import from Eudora.  I made the switch from Eudora to
Mozilla a few weeks ago.  I've been very happy.  The only real downside
I see is that Mozilla doesn't have an integrated spell checker.  But it
also doesn't have any adds, supports threading, and has faster searching
over large message stores.

Judah