[thelist] PhpNuke, Postnuke, phpwebsite, which one?

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Fri Mar 1 07:02:01 CST 2002

You might be able to achieve this with some slight hacks, but it's
difficult to tell what hacks are needed without more details. Are the
two separate languages going to be displayed on the same page at the
same time? If so, in what areas will they be displayed? (main content
area? news? left/right blocks?)

Alan

:: They all have that, but one language at a time, from what I
:: can see.  I need
:: to run two languages concurrently.
::
:: Nicole