[thelist] Please Help w/ Javascript Error

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Fri Mar 1 09:17:17 CST 2002

Hi all,

I've been beating my brains out with this for a couple of days and only writing
because my time is running out. I have OpenCube's QuickDHTL Menu, and I have it
working fine on the index page of the site, but it craps out on a page inside a
folder. I've tried an absolute URL in the script source, and various other
things, but I just can't find the problem. I've contacted OpenCube support
twice, and no response :-( The client is supposed to see this today, and I'd
like to get it working:

See http://pearl.sitediva.com
The menu works fine here.

Click the "Hosting" main rollover image, and you'll go to:
http://pearl.sitediva.com/hosting/index.html

Nuthin'..except errors I don't understand/can't find. Both pages are using the
same scripts, all I did with hosting/index.html was erase all the stuff other
than the header in the main index and save. Dreamweaver took care of the link
porting--it looks fine--what's wrong with it?

JS Sources are:
http://pearl.sitediva.com/menu_data.js
http://pearl.sitediva.com/scripts/

Thanks in advance for help.