[thelist] broken web page

phil crawford crawford_phil at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:34:03 CST 2002

> > From: <dn at dittodesign.co.uk>
www.dittodesign.co.uk/clients/odaban/error_scrnshot.jpg

> > It's screenshot of www.odaban.com in IE6. I'm sure the

It is broken on my machine as well.  IE, NN, doesn't matter.  The problem, I
think, is that my windows setting is at _Extra Large_ which makes this page
(and many others on the web) break.  If ya wanna fix this quick, make the
_text_ an _image_ (two would actually work best) and the whole thing will
work fine. Temporary fix - I can't believe i'm recomending this. :)

Then, next week, go back and do some of the things that were suggested by
other people.

-phil