[thelist] broken web page

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 14:14:01 CST 2002

I hear you Mark, my apologies I was on
my way out as I posted the last mail. Just
wanted to save everybody the trouble of
trying to figure it out.

As it was was the solution was very simple I was in such
a hurry today I didn't spot it straight away.

FYI Turns out it was the text size set above normal in the
customers browser, and the CSS I had was overridden by
a font size setting that had slipped back in there i.e.

Thanks for all the replies and welcome messages.

Darren Yates
dn at dittodesign.co.uk
http://dittodesign.co.uk