[thelist] Moving a MySQL Database

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Fri Mar 1 16:06:00 CST 2002

Chris,
There is a textbox on the main page for a database you have set up to run a
mysql query, so you just copy it in there and presto! It is done.
Or if you want, you can look at the dump of the database you are in, either
just the structure or with the data, and copy that somewhere else.
Have you looked at phpmyadmin yet? You will think you have died and gone to
heaven, it is so easy to use. You almost don't have to know any SQL at all.
Make sure you get version 2.2.3 though, it has some extra features that the
older version does not have that are excellent.
Nan