[thelist] photoshop tip?

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Sat Mar 2 12:57:00 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Syed Zeeshan Haider" <zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [thelist] photoshop tip?

> However, I want to know that would such questions be considered
> OFF-TOPIC, which seem a little bit away from the topic but they relate
> to web development?
> I have many such types of questions in my mind but I haven't asked them
> because of hesitation.

Personally, I would love to see more Photoshop and visual design related
questions. As long as it is in some way related to internet
design/development, feel free to ask.

<tip>
If you arent sure if your message is on topic enough, dont be afraid to ask.
Simply add a tip to the mixture and ask anyway.
</tip>

HTH,
--
Olly Hodgson