[thelist] OT? IP masquerading with dynamic IP help?

Colin Mitchell colspan at jerkvision.com
Sun Mar 3 14:24:00 CST 2002

I've run this configuration many times now without much problem.  The only
thing that should be different from a static IP setup is that you'll want to
grab your new IP address with DHCP.  At that point, you'll be able to hit
the net from the linux box, an the config for the internal network shouldn't
need to be changed at all.

If you need more than that, let me know and I'll see if I can get you
something more specific.

- Colin