[thelist] Site check - my first request!

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Sun Mar 3 17:08:01 CST 2002

Hey Tara :

	I like the color scheme. How appropriate for Spring! It reminded me of the
fact that is has been snowing here lately :( and how I wish for
Spring....anyhow, I digress. Here is my setup :

Windows 98 SE
IE 5.5

	I don't know if this was intentional or not, but your header appears right
on the top margin of your left column. In addition, your right column
appears to overlap the top column. Again, I don't know if this was
intentional. Other than that...great site. I like the zoom on the pictures.

Regards,
Burhan Khalid