[thelist] Site check - my first request!

Lisa Frost lisa at koolfish.com
Mon Mar 4 09:24:00 CST 2002

Tara,
Only had chance to check out :http://www.taracleveland.com/

IE5 Windows 2000

That green and black combo looks really good on my machine. Have saved
your site in my favourites for colour references for what works well.

On your home page the links in the main text and the menu are fine until
you click on them. The active link or visited link colour that they
change too is hardly distinguishable from the background, I would advise
changing the colour to something darker. Actually this applies to all
your pages now I have had more of a look.

On the web design page under template this sentence does not make sense:
You can choose up to have up to five sections
I think your just missing a /

Loads really quickly on my crappy Thai phone line.

Everything seems to line up where it should. Simple but beautiful

Lisa