[thelist] pages change when client updates

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Mon Mar 4 10:48:01 CST 2002

Hi Peter,

Any chance it's a problem with the end-of-line character settings?

Maybe they are uploading from a Winbox to Apache on Linux - for example?

IOW -- It probably wouldn't hurt to review their FTP settings.

HTH,

RonL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Kaulback [mailto:pkaulbak at idirect.ca]

I have recently completed a site for a client using Ultradev with ASP.
The
client does not wish to have me on for doing updates.  They do not wish
purchase Ultradev or any other editor but wish to do all updates in
Notepad
and then upload the files to the server themselves.
However, every time they update an ASP page it breaks.  What could be
causing this to happen?