[thelist] pages change when client updates

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Mon Mar 4 12:11:01 CST 2002

Hi Ron, they have a similar setup to me, both on windows (they have 98 and
I'm win2k) and the server is win2k with IIS5.  I discovered that they got
impatient and opened the file live on the server and updated it there in
notepad.  I suspect I'll have a lot of service calls.  And I'm beginning to
think I should have them do their updates through FP 2000 since they do
have it.

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 10:47 AM 3/4/2002 -0600, Luther, Ron spoke this: