[thelist] PHP processes consuming NT resources (running IIS)

Kristy Frey kristenannfrey at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 13:29:09 CST 2002

For the last few days, our web server has had problems with multiple php processes that consume
the NT  resources.  We are running IIS.  We dont know what these processes are.  As far as we
know, all of the web page scripts execute fine, nothing else should be using PHP.

Any thoughts - or is there a known bug or virus that causes this?

-Kristen

=====