[thelist] Flash MX article

MRC webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Mon Mar 4 15:43:01 CST 2002

John,

> http://news.com.com/2100-1040-849981.html
[...]
> The example that news.com.com cited (the Broadmoor Hotel) is pretty
> remarkable. I'm sure some of the zealots will have complaints but from a
> usability standpoint, this application seems way nicer than most of the UI

    You mean complaints such as you can't navigate with your keyboard on the
Broadmoor Hotel reservations page? I'm not a zealot, either, and would
likely be more accepting of Flash than many if used appropriately. I think
that the Broadmoor interface is clean and fairly readily understandable. But
lack of keyboard support does seem like a pretty big usability shortcoming
to me.

James Aylard