[thelist] Flash MX article

J Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Mon Mar 4 18:24:00 CST 2002

> | Flash also captures keyboard events, so I can't close my window
> | with ctrl-w when the page is displaying a flash element.
>

> Try Alt-F4?

Actually, you'll probably want Ctrl-F4 for 'close window'; Alt-F4
usually means 'Exit program entirely'.

<tip type="software, size small" author="jswiders">
Two freeware programs recommended for anyone who edits and/or moves
files in Windows:
	MetaPad -- 87KB Notepad replacement.  Website has instructions
on how to replace Notepad with it in Windows.
[http://www.liquidninja.com/metapad]
	PuTTY -- 325KB Telnet/SSH client, with secure-copy (224KB),
secure-FTP (220KB), and a couple other pieces. . . (total size
1244KB).  [http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/]
</tip>

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski            jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
      135 w lorain ocmr 2678 // oberlin oh 44074-1081
      home : 900 barton dr // ann arbor mi 48105-1232

"Bacchic worshippers rave until they see what they desire."
                           -Philo