[thelist] Flash MX article

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Mar 4 18:32:01 CST 2002

>  > http://news.com.com/2100-1040-849981.html
>But
>lack of keyboard support does seem like a pretty big usability shortcoming
>to me.

Yeah, John's right ... they could have made it so you can navigate
with the keyboard if they knew how and wanted to put in the extra
effort ... but as I noted, this site is not designed to be anywhere
near universally accessible. But it would be a hard argument to make
that the HTML version is easier/quicker to use than the Flash one, if
you have the right browser and know how to and are physically able to
use a mouse ... being that I'm in that group, my only complaint is
that I didn't immediately see the button to clear the calendar ...
but all in all, it's a pretty nifty interface.

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/