[thelist] Another question about Dreamweaver 4

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 5 08:14:01 CST 2002

...None of them contain any DOCTYPE!. I want to add DOCTYPE! to
...all of them
...in a single leap. How can I do this using Dreamweaver 4?

There is a Dreamweaver 4 extension that will insert one ten DOCTYPE's for
you. You can find it here, watch the wrap.

http://dynamic.macromedia.com/bin/MM/exchange/search_result.jsp?BV_SessionID
=@@@@0112835246.1015337228@@@@&BV_EngineID=diadcdhgdlfjibeecgemcgcgk.0&pageN
ame=%2Fexchange%2Fextension_tab.jsp&select=Select+a+Category&queryString=doc
type&go.x=14&go.y=11

Alternatively, go to www.macromedia.com choose the products link, scroll
down to Dreamweaver and chose extensions, in the search box type doctype and
that should bring you to the link above.

Bob

---