[thelist] Dual Monitor Problem

Janet FitzGerald waxplanet at sunflower.com
Tue Mar 5 09:14:01 CST 2002

My friends at Evolt:

My second monitor is finally working after much hassle. Windows and
cursor nicely rest on the second monitor just as they are supposed to in
XP, in Photoshop, but NOT in Director 8.5.  None of my windows, property
inspector, score...nothing will go to the other monitor.  Is this a
preference?  I have no clue.  I thought it would just work...silly me.

Janet

Update on the Trojan Horse problem:  For those of you who donated your
time and thoughts to me during my Trojan hell, I want to say Thank You,
dearly.  A Dell technician came to my house and replaced my motherboard
and hard-drive due to some Bios errors that were found, so I essentially
have a brand new puter, again.  I'm wondering if Morpheus had anything
to do with it based on their recent problems with denial of service
attacks. <http://www.musiccity.com/>

<tip type="Dreamweaver 4" author="Janet FitzGerald">
When using Dreamweaver in layout view, be aware that you can insert
unwanted cells that you cannot see without viewing the code.  Look for
empty <td> tags that have no reason for existing, or hover your cursor
over the edges of your table to see if they light up to remove them.
</tip>