[thelist] Delurk + Domino web development

Katharina Andresen Katharina.Andresen at concrea.no
Tue Mar 5 14:14:01 CST 2002

Well, actually, I didn't have a Domino problem.
I was just wondering if the list members were strictly asp/php people.
Just to get an indication
as to what kind of questions I can expect to find answers to when I post
here, and to see what
other tools people develop with besides the most commonly used.

Thanks, though. I may take you up on the offer next time I'm stuck with a
Domino web
development problem :)

Katharina
--
Katharina Andresen    |   mobil: +47 982 65 874
ConCrea AS               |   mail: katharina.andresen at concrea.no

<snip>
What I'm wondering is whether any of you are (or ever have been)
developing web apps on Lotus Domino, or on any other...um...unusual
platform?
</snip>

I've been working with Domino for several years.  I'll try to help if I
can... what's your question?