[thelist] Querystring Problem Somewhere! Where - I dotn know.

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Wed Mar 6 03:23:01 CST 2002

Ron,
	its ok now - there actually wasn't anything wrong with the query I was
running through that database.
It was Access - it had changed the date into US format - I hate that!

For those of you who have similar problems with Access changing dates into
US format instead of leaving it how you inputted it - the only way around
this problem that is affective is to input the date in ISO format.

When extracting the date from that database remember to put a Session.LCID
at the top of your coded page and set the value to which ever Country you
want the date to be formatted as.
You can then use FormatDateTime.

For more information on ISO and the common US date problem in Access see:
http://www.adopenstatic.com/faq/DateswithAccess.asp

cheers

paul