[thelist] Mozilla 0.9.8 and tables....

Faye Tarzwell(FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Wed Mar 6 08:14:03 CST 2002

Hi,

I have tested my page on IE 5.0 and 5.5, NS 4.79 and 6.02 (on both PC
and Mac) and Mozilla 0.9.7 and it looked just fine on all of them...then
I downloaded the new Mozilla 0.9.8 and the page is all messed up on
it.......At first I thought it was because of line breaks withing the
<TR> tags so I eliminated all the line breaks and still the page looks
all broken...I have checked the CSS to see if I had included something
there that would cause problems and found nothing...
I have used all the tricks that usually work on Netscape and I have run
out of ideas of what can be causing this...has someone had problems with
table layouts in Mozilla 0.9.8??
The address is: http://www.fayec.com

Thanks for any tips on thsi matter :)

--