[thelist] Certificate Theft ramifications (thanks for the input)

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Wed Mar 6 10:03:00 CST 2002

Thank you everybody for all your input on this subject.  My gut reaction was
that this constituted a serious problem, but I see that I was wrong.  Thanks
again.

-joshua

<tip type="404 error handling/IIS" author="joshua">
A common trick in IIS is to set the 404 handler for a site to a specific
local url.  However, if you do this trick alone you will find that you must
still append a filename to the end of the url for posts or you get a 405
Method Not Allowed error.  You can fix this by also setting the 405 handler
to the same local url.
</tip>