[thelist] Transferring a domain

Michael Galvin michael at sourcedesign.ie
Thu Mar 7 03:13:01 CST 2002

I've just transferred a client domain to a new host (ultimately a pointless
move, but how and ever).  I've checked the Netsol records and they have the
new host's NS, so I assume I have to wait for this information to
'propagate' through the 'net before I can start using the domain again?
Under normal circumstances, how long should that take?  Is there anywhere I
could get a 'progress report' or anything similar (okay, that last one was
pure fantasy)

Michael Galvin
source visual thinking