[thelist] developer ethics?

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Thu Mar 7 10:26:01 CST 2002

<snip>
Agreed. I think that if you are going to have certification, it should
be in tune with real experience. Similar to the way apprentices and
journeymen work in other trades. A certain amount of time on the job + a
passing grade on a test = web certified level X
</snip>

All good points, as well as other points made here.

With regards to tests, it depends on test type. Multiple choice tests are
much easier to pass than verbal exams. Verbal exams may be as hard as or
harder than essay tests. I am afraid that we as a group are ignoring "how
the test is conducted" when arguing about tests.

Jay
--
[ winmail.dat was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]