[thelist] developer ethics?

Kristian Walker kwalker at bjta.com
Thu Mar 7 10:32:00 CST 2002

I teach web design as part of the graphic design program at a local
college. Instead of having the students do written tests and a final.
the whole semester is geared toward working on parts of a working site
for a fictitious company. The idea being that it will be live on the net
and in order to get a passing grade, it has to work right along with the
visual design.

Maybe the testing is more real-world oriented, i.e.-write the code for
this problem and upload it here. If it works, you pass, if it
don't-sorry charlie.