Site Check (was : RE: [thelist] CSS Question)

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Thu Mar 7 10:38:38 CST 2002

Hi,

Just to let you know where I'm coming from:
Mac 0S 9.1
Checked on IE 5.0, Netscape 6.2 and Opera 5
Screen resolution: 1152x768

On Mac IE 5.0 the menu bar at the top doesn't show up at all and the
overlapping is happening.

On Netscape the overlapping is happening, and the menu bars appear, but the
drop down menus are at the bottom right corner of the screen not under the
menu item.

On Opera 5 the page is just screwy. Everything is jumbled around.

You can see screenshots at:
http://www.taracleveland.com/evolt/burhan/index.html

HTH,
Tara