[thelist] WHAT IF...?

Mark Howells mark at mountain.ch
Fri Mar 8 08:26:00 CST 2002

> if a browser doesn't like rollovers for some reason, will the links
> to the rollover buttons still work (the pages I have linked to them)?

If they're normal HTML links (not Javascript links) then yes.

> would some browsers have trouble with a black page background?

No. But some users might, if they have visual impairments.

> would they render the page as white text on a white background?

Any desktop (PC / Mac) browser I've ever used or tested in (since 1996) and
also in which understands font colours will also understand the definition
of a background colour.

Regards
Mark Howells
<http://www.mark.ac/evl/>