[thelist] Looking for inspiration: e-learning

Janet Nabring-Stager jnabring at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 10:13:13 CST 2002

Here are two versions of pretty much the same information for an
exhibit that was at the Smithsonian and is now at the Chicago
Historical Society. (please no comments on either page, I didn't have
anything to do with either).  The interesting thing for me were the
teacher and student resources they included...
http://americanhistory.si.edu/presidency/home.html

--- Michael Galvin <mgalvin at sourcevisualthinking.ie> wrote:

> I've been tasked with putting together a site for an historical
> figure.  ....
>
> Anyway, my point is I need to find similar sites so that I can see
> what
> other successes in this field have done.  Specifically, I'm
> thinking of a
> site where there's a bundle of info about something, then further
> resources
> for students, teachers, maybe even parents.  Some good samples
> would help me
> form at least an idea.

=====
Janet Nabring-Stager