[thelist] Tricking the Search Engines

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Fri Mar 8 10:28:00 CST 2002

Hi Josh,

I highly doubt the suffix has much to do with how well/poor the page will
index.  Here's a good article on what the problems are with database driven
Web sites and some really good recommendations:

http://spider-food.net/dynamic-page-optimization.html

I've seen Web sites that have extensions like .x .fun etc. etc.  All show up
in search engines in one form or another.

HTH,

Chris.