[thelist] Re: tricking search engines

cayley vos cvos at netpaths.net
Fri Mar 8 13:44:01 CST 2002

Search engines see exactly what you see.  Any page, be it static or dynamically generated will display normally, and be indexed as such.  You could have an extension of .biteme and it would work just fine (if you look closely, there are A LOT of extensions out there) Problems come in with query strings, as search engines generally dont like them, except google does ok with relatively short query strings.  I try to keep the QS out of my sites,

Cayley Vos, Principal

360.714.8395 office
360.223.7799 cell

http://NetPaths.net