[thelist] mac and windows font problem

peter peteratevolt at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 04:49:01 CST 2002

Hi,
I'm doing my first site for a private client, and a
font problem cropped up: I got the font used in the
PSD's from the designer, but it is a .sit file (for
mac) and I'm on windows. I have searched for the font,
but it is a payable font. I just need to make small
changes, so I was hoping I could convert the font from
.sit to .tt??

And of course my designer went on a holiday for a
month and the site needs to be finished in a week.

Any tips on what to do now? I'm a bit stuck: either I
pay for the windows version (but my designer already
paid for it so I'd rather not), of I find another way.
Even a similar free font would do. (I'm on a slow
connection as well)

The font is called square721BT.

Thanks for any tips or links!!
Peter