[thelist] FLASH

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Mon Mar 11 12:27:01 CST 2002

Not entirely sure what you're looking for, but if you're considering combining
flash and dhtml on the same page, its important to remember that in most
browsers, Flash is displayed on top of everything else, even if its on a <div>
with a lower z-index than another div. So dropdown menus can't go over flash,
for instance. Just something to bear in mind. I'm not sure what the latest
browsers (IE 5.5+, NN6) have to say about this.