[thelist] word to pdf?

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Mon Mar 11 12:31:00 CST 2002

Actually, there's also freeware out there, like PrintToPDF, which you can use
to "print" a PDF document from Word. I'm not sure if its available for PC as
I'm on a Mac, but there's gotta be something similar out there. Results are
mixed depending on the complexity of the doc, but its worth a try. Check out
Tucows ( http://www.tucows.com ) .