[thelist] event handlers in a stylesheet?

Athena Janiszewski athenaj at rogers.com
Mon Mar 11 23:27:01 CST 2002

What a coincidence that this came up - I just did this on my site a couple
of  days ago.

http://iamathena.com/guestbook/index.asp

<disclaimer>
This site is just me messing around - its not meant to be serious and I just
threw it together recently, so please don't mind. . .plus you have to use IE
cause I just decided that this was for my own fun so forget about the
headaches of omaking it look good in other browsers - sorry for those who
are offended.
</disclaimer>

But anyone is free to view the source and steal my code. Its actually quite
basic. It doesn't work in netscape; I check the browser type on the server
side for the whole site so I didn't put a browser check in the javascript
for this css/form element stuff.

Athena!