[thelist] event handlers in a stylesheet?

Athena Janiszewski athenaj at rogers.com
Mon Mar 11 23:33:02 CST 2002

Oops, I shoulda mentioned that I didn't just think of this all myself, I got
parts of it, the idea of how to do it, from a few different tutorial type
sites. Just want that to be clear - I apologize as I'm not too keen on the
etiquette for giving credit, or whatever.

Athena.

p.s. does this mean I owe a tip???