[thelist] Mozilla 0.9.9 is out

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Mar 12 08:10:00 CST 2002

Query - does anyone know why View Source in Mozilla hits the server? I
can think of no good reason for this. If you try to view source on a
form action page, it acts as if you requested the page directly. (So, if
you coded well, you will get a msg about so and so form variables not
existing.) If you page has random content, the view source content will
have different content. This is just plain... wrong.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus