[thelist] Re: site check, both barrels please.

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Tue Mar 12 09:19:01 CST 2002

<><><><><><><><><><><>
> http://www.evergreenproductions.org

> For starters, with images disabled, the entire web site consists of the
> following text:

>  beside the fact that *every single link* opens into a new browser
> window (man that gets annoying!), I couldn't see any content. None!

> tables with row upon row of cells with "&nbsp;" for spacing
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Jeepers, it's worse than I thought. Pretty shocking what someone's getting
*paid!* for. I'm making as full a list as I can of which browsers this fails
in... does anyone have any IE's lower than 5? Can you e-mail me a screenshot
off list? Rock on!

Thanks again for all your replies!

good cheer,
Miriam