[thelist] Outlook 2000 Problem

James Wampler - Evolt evolt at jwampler.com
Tue Mar 12 10:30:01 CST 2002

Ron,

This sounds to me like it might be a corrupted .pst file.  What I would
suggest is to back up your .pst file to cd or another directory on your hard
drive, then delete the .pst and try to start Outlook again.  If the .pst is
the problem, Outlook should start normally, but not find any of your
messages.

Then, the Detect and Repair feature in Outlook might be able to fix your
.pst.
http://howto.lycos.com/lycos/step/1,,71+26230+10698,00.html

Hope this helps,

James Wampler