[thelist] CSS and border characteristics in IE 5.0 PC

MRC webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Tue Mar 12 16:55:01 CST 2002

Andy,

> The example above is the format I prefer, too, but the recommendation is
> misrepresented. It states:
>
> "A double bar (||) separates two or more options: one or more of them must
> occur, in any order."

    You are right; I stand corrected. I would argue that the order specified
in the recommendation is the order that should be used, for the sake of
clarity. However, the recommendation does state that options separated by a
double bar may be presented in any order. Thanks for calling me on that.

James Aylard