Fixed [was Re: [thelist] IIS won't start]

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Tue Mar 12 21:27:01 CST 2002

I suppose 8 is the magic number for running through this routine to get IIS
5 running normally(?) again.

<tip type=Apache/MySQL all-in-one>

If you are on windows and are new to Apache/MySQL and want an easy to setup
and get going path into this server, then download Foxserv
http://foxserv.linuxmax.net/portal.php which combines
Apache/MySQL/Python/Zend in one installer.

</tip>

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 03:27 PM 3/12/2002 -0500, Peter Kaulback spoke this: