[thelist] Rules for CSS Style Names

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Fri Mar 15 10:28:10 CST 2002

As far as I know it should be ok, as long as you use ONLY underscores ( _ ) . I
might have misunderstood, but the way I understand it is that when underscores
and hyphens (-) are used in styles at the same time certain browsers have
difficulty distinguishing them. Sounds kooky, but thats what I heard.