[thelist] New search engine

Alan Lloyd alan.lloyd0 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 16 07:22:01 CST 2002

Hi guys just a bit of info about a new search engine with pretty much
instant spidering and addition to the DB.

http://gigablast.com/

More about it @
<http://www.webmasterworld.com/discussion.cgi?forum=6&discussion=857&953>

Cheers

Alan Lloyd
Holographic Web and IT Solutions
www.holographic-web.co.uk
Email alan at hwsuk.co.uk
Tel   0707 holo 000 (UK Only)
Tel   44 1364 643 901 (international)

The information contained in this email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and/or company named above. Any copying or distribution of the
contents of this email is prohibited unless authorised by Holographic Web
and IT Solutions. Any prices and/or services disclosed in this email is
strictly confidential and intended only for the person(s) or company named
above and may not be used for marketing or sales purposes.
If you receive this message in error please advise the sender about the
mistake.
Thanks

http://liveinthemix.com/phpBB
NEW music forum