[thelist] real men code by hand...

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Sat Mar 16 20:39:01 CST 2002

>>From: "rudy" <rudy937 at rogers.com>

>> Customers should be able to see that you can afford top-notch
>> software like Dreamweaver or Flash, and that you have achieved
>> the correct certification, which proves you are a real web-developer.

>richard, you have got to be kidding

>> Your best bet is to stick with well-known companies, then you can
>> put their logos on your website, which always makes a good impression.

>yeah, you're kidding.... right?

Guys, I am so sorry - I let my English sense of humor get the better of me,
and took the bait offered by Nick.
I understand now that in this multi-cultural and multi-lingual forum, some
people might have missed the irony in my little joke.

Just for the record, I only use code-genie editor from
http://www.code-genie.com/ .
It's free, and it's the best windows texteditor I've used so far. It's fully
scriptable, and the settings are in text-files, instead of long menus.

Cheers,
Richard.