[thelist] Good weblogs concerned with web development?

Dave Stevens stem at stemofficial.co.uk
Sun Mar 17 08:01:01 CST 2002

Simon Willison wrote:
> I've developed a passing interest in weblogs recently, but I can't find
> any that really serve my own personal interests. Does anyone know of any
> really good weblogs which tend towards the web development end of things
> (PHP or Python specific ones in particular)?

I regularly read one written to daily by a British teenager, Paul Sowden
at http://idontsmoke.co.uk

He's very in to standards compliance, xml, php and regularly links to
many other similar subject weblogs.

He does write articles for a list apart though... don't know if they are
considered "rivals" or not.

Anyhow, I find it interesting reading.

Cheers,
Dave Stevens