[thelist] Site check - Mark Howells Online

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Mon Mar 18 09:18:01 CST 2002

wow.
I forgot to compliment your site before so....wow. I love how meticulously
coded it is- been struggling to do that for some time now myself.
The quicktime bits were mighty nice. what software are you using for the
digital video? Your pics were also mighty nice.
The site/quicktime worked flawlessly and quickly on my Mac os9.1 IE5.0,dsl
the quality of the images and the video were great.

cheers!
Adam.

-----
adam at hallinteractive.com